Our Taste the Best of Norfolk Family Fun Day at the Norfolk Showground on Sunday 8th September drew thousands of visitors to enjoy the sunshine and our brand new event was a fantastic success. There was so much going on! Crowds had the opportunity to see the Tour of Britain cyclists, bag a bargain dining deal at the Norfolk Gourmet Challenge, win a hamper of Norfolk goodies in the Norfolk Top Draw, take the Family Foodie Trail, watch the kids make some very interesting flavoured sausages with Chris & Arthur’s Marvellous Sausage Making Machine and try out the craft activities at the Creation Station. All that, and cookery demonstrations and over 50 local producers selling their scrummy goodies. Thank you to all who attended helping to ensure the Norfolk Food & Drink Festival is deservedly the biggest and best in the country!
- 2020 Festival Sponsors Confirmed 12th December 2019
- New Supporter – Free Car Check 7th December 2019
- Brand New Facebook Page 4th November 2019
- Norfolk Food and Drink Festival 2020 Dates Confirmed 28th October 2019
- Prize Winners Enjoy Stay at Dunston Hall 12th October 2019